View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celowynn

re: Hey

Thanks for inviting me into HoP. My character is Andurill (57 champ)

RL - Michael, originally from Texas, in Lower Alabama for 27 years. 3 children, all employed. Married, it will be 35 years this summer, to a fairly tolerant, non-gamer.

High school (~1976) Star Trek on a teletype console via audible dial in modem to the public library mainframe. You do remember dialing the phone, and placing the headset into the modem once the tone sounds? Learned Basic and Fortran on this device.

Paper+dice D&D 

Several single player games, Bards Tale, Ultimas, XWing, Wing Commanders

Gemstone III - check  (text MMO)

EQ, EQ2, WoW, LOTRO, Star Trek Online, SWTOR - all from beta. I am lifetime founder in LOTRO, and I continue to come back to this world. I was on Nimrodel server, and moved several of my characters over to Landroval, as I usually try to be light RP.

I usually play a DPS caster type of character, and will re-roll my LM - Celowynn - when the high elves come around.

Ready Player One! - read by Wil Wheaton

LOTR movie trilogy. As a long time reader, this was well done.

I play sporadically during the week. I am on a bit more during the weekend, especially when we go to the beach. She beaches, I get to play during the day.

I am always happy to help, just ask. I have a level 100 hunter around somewhere. He got stalled doing the daily DA quests, and never got far. He can port just about everywhere (well, everywhere up to Dol Amroth).

I am old school, and not much of a voice chat guy, but can get on Discord, at least to listen, if needed/wanted.

Too much about me, I look forward to being in middle earth with HoP. Thanks again.

Algonacy
Officer

re: Hey

Welcome Celowyn, really happy you are here. Look forward to liking some orcs with ya! 

Isucy - support toon, Taracy - DPS/Heal toon; these are all max level, non end-game alts

Bergcy, Coycy, Poncacy, Gocy, Mckency - all non max level currently

(I have a creep.... can't remember his name but I'm sure it has a "CY" in it)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of Play Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: