View previous topic :: View next topic  
itiswell

re: A little intro

For those who are interested I will give a little intro of myself.  I was in HoP  and left around the time the groups start to complete all the quests.  I had got into a ugly fight with someone on the server(I am not proud of that).  Once I regain my senses I decided to leave the server to get away from that temptation(after all this is only a game).  I decided to come back to the server with a special purpose of being self sufficient so I made three toons and crafting is woodworker, metalsmith, and weaponsmith.  Finding the kin again was just icing on the cake.  My time here will be part time as I am doing the self sufficient thing with all four races, each on a different server.  I am determined to stay out of trouble this time.

Algonacy
Officer

re: A little intro

Glad you are here!  

Isucy - support toon, Taracy - DPS/Heal toon; these are all max level, non end-game alts

Bergcy, Coycy, Poncacy, Gocy, Mckency - all non max level currently

(I have a creep.... can't remember his name but I'm sure it has a "CY" in it)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of Play Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: