View previous topic :: View next topic  
Subcreator

re: Greetings from Fionnuala

Mae govannen!

I am excited to have joined the House of Play. Let me introduce myself.

In LOTRO my main character is Fionnuala, the Elven Minstrel, and people generally refer to me as Fion. Other characters you can find me on include:

Kwelene, Elven Champion
Etaoin, Race of Man Warden
Naushika, Race of Man Captain
Zilah, Hobbit Burglar
Aveldro, Elven Lore-Master

I've been playing LOTRO for four years now though I'm just coming back from an extended break from the game due to having a baby a few weeks back. I'm a dedicated wife and stay at home mom with 5 kids now.

In game my favorite activities are light RP (particularly of an Elven flavor), festivals and music. I have years of experience in creating and performing abcs files. I was the founder and leader of the musical kinship Mar Vanwa Tyalieva for a couple of years. We at times performed weekly concerts in Bree and won awards at Weatherstock twice. We also hosted many musical RP events. MVT is inactive now because it became abundantly clear that I don't really have the time or energy to be a kinship leader. Though I still plan to pursue music and RP events. I am also part of the Elven music society Andunië which performs on Landroval and Laurelin.

Speaking of music, I've uploaded my folder of over 100 personal solo abc files and you are all free to take it from the file library and use them.

I look forward to playing with you all!

Officer

I downloaded the songs yesterday and look forward to checking them out in game!

See you soon!

Leader

Really looking forward to getting to know you better and learning more about how the music system works. So generous of you to share with us, thank you!

Welcome, welcome!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House of Play Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: